Q. I don't find the schedule of the classes on the website. On the registration form, it is asked class start and end dates. What is this? Can you help me?
1. The schedule of classes will be given to you at the time of registration in the shala office. Class timings are given under classes@kpjayshala.
2. Class start and end dates given in the registration form is the date and month you want to start and end your classes.
Q. Do I have to book the classes or can I drop in
A. Details are given in the website. You have to book in advance and get your confirmation to join classes. Drop in classes are not allowed.
Q. Is there a program, every month? or can i arrive when i want? for example 12th of june?
A. There is no program starting every month. Classes are ongoing, you can join anytime. You have to join on the 1st or 1st week of any month. Other details are in the website.
Q. I've been accepted to study at your shala and I have booked accommodation with you from 20 November - 27 December.
1. What is the address of the accommodation? 2. Can you please have someone at your accommodation to show me to my room on 20 November? I land in Mysore airport at 18:40hrs.
3. Do you accept credit card?
1. The accommodation is right opposite to the shala. The shala address is given in the website.
2. Once in Mysore go to the shala office for your resgistration and inform them about your room booking.
3. Yes, we accept credit cards.
Q. Is it possible to take ashtanga lessons from you for one week at a time? My schedule is unpredictable. I perfer to commit daily lessons for one week at a time.
A. No, we do not allow drop in classes nor allow students to join for 1 week. You have to join for a minimum of 1 month to a maximum of 3 months.
Q. I would like to have some information about the courses in ashtanga yoga. Is there some prerequisite to apply?
A. All details are given in the website. Anybody can join the classes. There is no prerequisite. You can join for a minimum of 1 month to a maximum of 3 months on one visit.
Q. Do you offer teacher training in your shala?
A. No, we do not have teacher training classes.
Q. I would like to come to the shala in Jan/Feb to do my first 200 hour ashtanga yoga teacher training course.
Can you confirm if you have availability? I would like to book asap.
A. We do not have any teacher training courses or 200 hr classes here. You can learn Ashanga yoga by practice in these classes.